The West Main Church of Christ building was constructed in 1950 when members around the Rogue Valley desired to band together in an effort to meet the needs of all people in South Medford. Our church was organized with elders and deacons, and was served in preaching by a faithful evangelist. The building has since been expanded and remodeled multiple times as the congregation grew and needs increased. Our congregation is known in the Rogue Valley as a family centered congregation and known for its friendliness, benevolence, and focus on children.
The leadership at West Main is firmly committed to building community and strengthening the faith of the membership. Our Children and Family Minister works alongside our Youth Minister in building a foundation of faith for our younger members. The intent in preaching, worship, and life is to be Christ-centered, Bible believing, and passionate in our service. United by a common love for Jesus and dedication to one another impacts the core of what we do and who we are.